Playlist: BluesBeat,#519, Local program 24-9-04, CRN Satellite 03-10-04

BluesBeat Radio bluesbeat@waltech.com.au
Thu Sep 23 09:26:27 EDT 2004

BluesBeat Playlist 519-24/09/04
The Latest And Best In Blues Music
5EFM FM 89.3 VICTOR HARBOR, 94.7 STRATHALBYN, 88.3 YANKALILLA S.A. - 120 minutes "The sound of the Fleurieu"
3HOT-FM 106.7 MILDURA, 90.7 ROBINVALE & WENTWORTH VIC, 87.8 COOMEALLA NSW. - 60 minutes
Mp3 Stream on the web Sunday from 4am-5am E.S.T.(Melbourne/Sydney time) 1300 GMT/UTC (1st Hour only) http://bayfm.linknet.com.au:8000/BayFM.mp3.m3u
1st Hour only also heard Sunday Mornings on the Community Radio Network (CRN)satellite 4:00-5:00am (EST)

Your Host: Geoff Pegler mailto:info@bluesbeatradio[remove before sending].com

Playlists can be viewed at http://www.bluesbeatradio.com

To Join The BluesBeat Playlist weekly email list send a blank email to mailto:bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

VICTOR HARBOR AIR DATE - Friday at 8-10pm 24-Sep-2004
CRN Satellite AIR DATE - Sunday at 4-5am EST 03-Oct-2004

      Seq Track Artist Track Title Album Title Country Year Label Label Number Length
      0 01 Steve White & The Barstool Pigeons  BluesBeat Intro Theme  USA 2000 BluesBeat Database Created by
      http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut   00:35
      1 06 Anni Piper  Hitchhiker Shuffle Jailbait Australia 2004 Blackmarket Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 287.2 03:03
      2 06 Michael Powers  Country Boy Onyx Root USA 2004 Baryon Records
      http://www.baryonrecords.com  BYN002 04:23
      3 06 Ray Charles  Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? Genius Loves Company USA 31/08/2004 Concord Records
      http://www.concordrecords.com  CCD-2248-2 04:34
      4 04 Carlos Guitarlos  Straight From The Heart Straight From The Heart USA May 2003 Nomad Records NRCD-001 02:00
      5 02 Delta Moon  I Want To Go Goin' Down South USA 15/06/2004 Deep Rush Records
      http://www.deeprush.com  DRD2000 04:09
      6 03 The Investors Payrise Blues Nervous Investments Australia 2003 Shock
      http://www.shock.com.au  MXR004 02:44
      7 02 Ross Ward  Trouble Again Transit Lounge Australia 2003 RRL RR01A 03:48
      8 13 John & The Sisters Money Changes Everything John & The Sisters Canada 2004 Northern Blues Music
      http://www.northernblues.com  NBM0020 03:55
      9 04 Carey Bell Wrapped Up In Love Second Nature USA 2004 Alligator Records
      http://www.shock.com.au  ALCD 4898 03:41
      10 05 Duke Robillard You Don't Love Me Blue Mood: The Songs of T-Bone Walker Canada 2004 Stony Plain Records
      http://www.stonyplainrecords.com  SPCD1300 04:13
      11 03 Phil Manning  Search For Money Migrants Dance Australia 2003 Black Market Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 280.2 02:49
      12 03 Mavis Staples  Have A Little Faith Have A Little Faith USA 2003 Alligator Records
      http://www.shock.com.au  ALCD 4899 04:35
      13 10 Ronnie Earl  Walter Through Kim Now My Soul USA 2004 Stony Plain Records
      http://www.stonyplainrecords.com  SPCD1298 05:09
      14 01 Duke Robillard Bennies Bugle New Guitar Summit Canada 2004 Stony Plain Records
      http://www.stonyplainrecords.com  SPCD1301 03:34
      15 02 Joe Louis Walker Custom Cars, Gibson Guitars New Direction USA 2004 Blues Bureau
      mailto:jumpstartads@aol.com  BB20482 05:19
      16 07 E.G. Kight  Peach Pickin' Mama Takin' It Easy USA 21/09/2004 Blue South Records
      http://www.bluesouthrecords.com  BSR 0904 03:15
      17 08 Long John Hunter I Give You All My Money One Foot In Texas USA 2003 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6805 05:37
      18 02 Kate Meehan  Wichita Lineman Can I Play Too? Australia 2004 Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  KMOC 04 03:46
      19 07 Pinetop Perkins Pinetops New Boogie Woogie Ladies Man USA 2004 M.C. Records
      http://www.mc-records.com  MC-0053 04:28
      20 04 Sonny Boy Williamson The Story Of Sonny Boy Williamson Blues Masters Vol 12 USA 1963 Storyville
      http://www.storyville-records.com/  Stcd8012 04:48
      21 10 Gary Moore Love That Burns Blues for Greeny UK 1995 Virgin CDV 2784 06:29
      22 05 Walter T. Higgs Don't Be Afraid Just A Few Miles To Go USA 19/06/2002 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6802 04:24
      23 12 Fleetwood Mac I Got The Blues Blues Jam In Chicago USA 1969 Rewind 480527 2 03:51
      24 08 Anni Piper  Real Blues Mama Jailbait Australia 2004 Blackmarket Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 287.2 02:48
      25 01 Sonny Boy Terry I Live Where The Action Is Breakfast Dance USA 2003 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6806 03:09
      26 05 Pyeng Threadgill  When You Got A Good Friend Sweet Home: The Music Of Robert Johnson USA 2004 Random Chance
      http://www.randomchancerecords.com  RCD-16 03:23

BluesBeat proudly uses Music Collector from Collectorz.com  http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut  to prepare my playlists.

If you wish to be removed from this playlist email,  please advise.
Cds & Bio material welcomed for use on BluesBeat.
Geoff Pegler
BluesBeat
PO Box 1008
Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
5EFM Victor Harbor, 3HOT-FM Mildura, CRN Satellite
mailto:info@bluesbeatradio[removebeforesending].com
Subscribe to the weekly BluesBeat playlist email list by sending a blank email to-
bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com  or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluesbeat/
Reporting to Living Blues monthly chart,Roots Music Report,Roots Music Report,Blues-dj,Blues-L,Blues-Oz,AMRAP and all supplying labels.

BluesBeat on the web in streaming mp3 at http://bayfm.linknet.com.au:8000/BayFM.mp3.m3u Sunday 4-5am Australian EST Time
Latest blues cds in the BluesBeat Library make an e-request, http://www.waltech.com.au/~bluesbeat/newrelease/