NBC: california's new music file sharing law (it passed)

Black Hat Design blackhat@blackhatdesign.com
Thu Sep 23 07:37:58 EDT 2004

>Chuck N. wrote:

Tell me Paul (and anyone else who might have an opinion), do you think it
will have any effect on illegal file sharing? (As your statement seems to
imply otherwise).  Do you think it's a good start, a bad start, a waste of
time and the ink that it took Arnold to sign the bill? regards, chuck

You can't stop it and you won't stop it without trampling on civil liberties
regarding issues of privacy.

What is to stop people from providing a fake or dummy hotmail e-mail address
in the first place? This law will have as much bite as a flat Pepsi.

Ron Chavira
Black Hat Design
www.blackhatdesign.com

PROMOTIONAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR
CORPORATE AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
INTERNET PROMOTIONS * PRE-PAID PHONECARDS
BLUES WEB SITES * INTERNET ABUSE REMEDIATION

8306 Greenbush
Houston, Texas 77025
Office:  (713) 664-7958
FAX:    (713) 667-9649