PLAYLIST: The South Side - KHSU-FM Arcata, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Thu Sep 23 02:28:55 EDT 2004

Playlist for The South Side  9-17-04
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Friday 8 to 10pm  KHSU-FM 90.5 Arcata, CA
KHSR-FM Crescent City-Brookings
http://www.thesouthside.org

NEW!
Now streaming live at www.khsu.org

Artist | Track | Release | Label

Kirk Fletcher | Club Zanzabar | Shades of Blue | Crosscut
Big Mama Thornton | I'm Feeling Alright | w/Muddy Waters Band | Arhoolie
Little Axe  | Grinning in Your Face | Champagne & Grits | Realworld
Walter Horton | Jumpin' Blues | Mouth Harp Maestro | Ace
Sly Williams | I Believe in a Woman | West Coast Guitar Killers II | El
Segundo
Smokey Smothers | Honey I Ain't Teasin' | Sings the Backporch Blues |
Official
Hound Dog Taylor | Five Take Five | Meat & Gravy from Bea & Baby |
Sanctuary
John Lee Hooker | Serves Me Right | Ultimate Collection | Rhino
Siegal-Schwall Band | I Liked it Where We Walked | Where We Walked |
Vanguard
Buddy Guy | She Suits Me to a T | The Very Best | Rhino
Charlie Musselwhite | My Road Lies in Darkness | Sanctuary | Realworld
Guy Davis | Uncle Tom's Dead | Legacy | Red House
David Jacobs-Strain | Kokomo Blues | Ocean or a Teardrop | Northern Blues
  Hour Two
Nick Curran | What About Love | Player! | Blind Pig
Marcia Ball | If It Ain't One Thing | So Many Rivers | Alligator
Keb' Mo' | Tell Everybody I Know | Keb' Mo' | Okeh
WC Clark | Stronger Than You Need To Be | Deep in the Heart | Alligator
Charles Walker | One Man's Prison | Number by Heart | Zane
Tad Robinson | Your Love is Amazing | Did You Ever Wonder? | Severn
Little Charlie & Nightcats | That's Big! | That's Big! | Alligator
Jackie Payne/Steve Edmondson | Cryin' for My Baby | Partners in the Blues
| Burnside
The Mannish Boys | You're Sweet | That Represent Man | Delta Groove
Keb' Mo' | I'm On Your Side | Just Like You | Okeh
Pat Boyack | Listen to Me | Voices from the Street | Doc Blues
James Harman | Love Stuff | Lonesome Moon Trance | Pacific Blues

mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
1 Harpst Street