What do YOU want from an artist web site?

pat boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Wed Sep 22 18:39:04 EDT 2004

The best comments are about my gear! LOL Funny. You can just not hit that
button.

The pedal thing is a silly bias, I'm sorry but I have been battling that
shit for a while now. I have a pedal board that I use with Tremelo, Delay
(tape echo for that 50's sound), Tube Screamer (one song for 10 seconds)
and a Boss tuner. It's not the pedals that suck it's how people use them
and to say it makes you less of a player....then go tell Duke that.....oh
and make sure I'm there to see HIS reaction when you tell him he isn't
serious. Earl Hooker (pretty serious dude) used a WAH and I just got me
one so NAH! Jimmy Vaughan in the 80's had a rack (another serious dude).
Hendrix (very serious cat...can you dig it?), SRV (serious hat wearing MF).

Pat B
I'm serious

 Also, those equipment lists where guys mention their gear, don't impress