Blues in Berlin Germany

Fernando Javier Toral ftoral@mecon.gov.ar
Wed Sep 22 15:56:30 EDT 2004

Ken Peace ha escrito:

> Hiya,
>
> I have a business trip coming up in Berlin in the the last week of October.
> I aim to sneak off to catch a bit of music if I can find some - 'twould be
> rude not to....
>
> Any good pointers to blues clubs in Berlin, safe and accessible by foot,
> public transport or reasonably priced taxi.
>
> Thanks
> Ken

Just avoid the "Blue" clubs, they certainly don't include blues performances :o/
Besides, in those streets that crossed the Ku'damm (the largest and most important avenue of the city) there were
small clubs where I found blues bands playing in Thursday/Friday nights, but this was around 1995.

Fernando Toral
Argentina