Band "fan helper" organizations?

Ann Rabson Ann@ANNRABSON.COM
Wed Sep 22 11:52:36 EDT 2004

HHMMM  I don't have a formal street team but I can see why it's a good idea.
 When artists tour we go places the night of the show.  No time to put up
posters or fliers or stickers or whatever to get out the word. I can really
see where having some local support would be great.  Sometimes fans in
different places will think to do this but it's rare.

I guess that one way to spread the word about your favorite artist coming to
YOUR town would be to go to her (or his) website and contact her (or him)
and volenteer to do this.  A good turnout for a show in YOUR town means that
YOUR favorite artist has a better chance of being invited back to YOUR town.

Ann Rabson - coming soon to a town near you (:
www.annrabson.com