william clarke fans like joe bonammaso ? huh...

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 08:23:36 EDT 2004

It weird, these Amazon.com listings of recording artists fans who also
bought the record that you might be investigating a purchase of. Case in
point, in among the top 5 listed under a William Clarke CD that I was
looking at, was none other than Joe Bonammaso. HUH? SAY-DO-WHA... Sorry, I
can't hear/see it. Nope, not at all. Could this, perhaps, be the fruit of
Joe's zealous street team, working the back doors and porches, or does
anyone on this list think that enough of Clarke's fans would actually buy
Bonammaso's disc to put it in the top 5, along with Eric Clapton, another
one on the list that I have my doubts about?   chuck