Fat Possum Is Suing Epitaph

Chefoblues@aol.com Chefoblues@aol.com
Wed Sep 22 07:39:04 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/22/2004 5:45:59 AM Central Standard Time,
cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

http://www.fatpossum.com/press/fpepisuit.html

The suit, filed Tuesday in California Superior Court in L.A., charges Epitaph
 with breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, interference with
contractual relations and a host of other abuses.
Sounds like the guys i used to work with at the hospital, "Bastards of $
Medical Monopolies".  I should have known things we're going badly when i  woke
up out of my five day comma and the chaplain in the room with me was the
Reverend Billy Sol Estes.  Praise Jesus!!
chefo