What do YOU want from an artist web site?

Black Hat Design blackhat@blackhatdesign.com
Tue Sep 21 22:46:01 EDT 2004

>>Pat Boyack wrote:

>>ok, ok, maybe I do look to see what Madonna is wearing or not
wearing....BUT THAT'S IT!

Please tell me you aren't wearing Red String, Pat! LOL

>>As far as my site is concerned, I have gotten good comments about the over
all look. It's very simple and easy to get around.

Simple and fast loading with logical navigation is far and away the best
practice when it comes to laying out a site. Cute and flashy graphics really
only hold a person's interest for a few seconds before they start looking
for real content.

Ron Chavira
Black Hat Design
www.blackhatdesign.com

PROMOTIONAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR
CORPORATE AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
INTERNET PROMOTIONS * PRE-PAID PHONECARDS
BLUES WEB SITES * INTERNET ABUSE REMEDIATION

8306 Greenbush
Houston, Texas 77025
Office:  (713) 664-7958
FAX:    (713) 667-9649