Band "fan helper" organizations?

Black Hat Design blackhat@blackhatdesign.com
Tue Sep 21 21:28:12 EDT 2004

Embroidered patches with various ranks for exceptional volunteer work are
good perk items as well. You would be surprised at the lengths people will
go to get a $3.00 patch. In Europe, phonecards with photos of Blues artists
are in extreme demand. The Europeans are hardcore collectors of phonecards,
providing they are real (i.e. have actual long distance time on them, even
if it is just 5 minutes). Many of the artists on Curb Records have utilized
street crews for sometime but I have noticed a decline from them lately.

Ron Chavira
Black Hat Design
www.blackhatdesign.com

PROMOTIONAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR
CORPORATE AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
INTERNET PROMOTIONS * PRE-PAID PHONECARDS
BLUES WEB SITES * INTERNET ABUSE REMEDIATION

8306 Greenbush
Houston, Texas 77025
Office:  (713) 664-7958
FAX:    (713) 667-9649