What do YOU want from an artist web site?

Jerry Pillow jpillow@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Sep 21 19:26:40 EDT 2004

Steve;

When I pull up an artists site all of the categories you list are of interest but what I'm interested in more that any other is contact information. If the artist is not represented by an agent or agency then I want to know how to contact them...email, phone, mailing address. Something reliable & if it changes then make sure the web site info is up to date.

Jerry
~~

Steve Briggs <steve@stevebriggs.com> wrote:
Might as well ask the intelligentsia on these lists, as you're my audience as a musician's web designer...

What do you want to know FIRST OFF when you dial up an artist's site?

Tour dates
discography
sound samples
video samples
biography
press kit
how to buy online
how to buy direct from the artist

So there's 8 main categories. Could you rate them 1-8 in importance to YOU (1 lowest, 8 most important)...
And I'd be much obliged. I do sites for established musicians, but Im always willing to do sites for non-established abnds, providing I like the music. All I ask is CD's, show tickets and the occasional house concert if you REALLY like the result (and I know you will...)

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com