What do YOU want from an artist web site?

maurice richard libby blues@mauricerichardlibby.com
Tue Sep 21 18:55:35 EDT 2004

Man--you said for sure. All the older guys I loved dressed so sharp--Muddy
Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson, all the ones I can think of dressed so sharp.
T-Bone Walker looked so good in those suits. I'm getting so I hate it going
to a jam or something like that and everyone's dressed in raggedy t-shirts
and like that. I'm guilty of that myself, I admit. But I did go out and buy
myself a nice pin stripe suit to wear on stage--i really wanted one of
those cool brook sbrothers suits that the Jazz guys wore in the early sixties.

By the way I have to say, I went to your site and you sure do lay down a
nice groove, and I love that red suit.

all the best,

maurice

maurice richard libby