PLAYLIST: WRQR "Houserockin' Blues" 9-19-04

BluesMojo@aol.com BluesMojo@aol.com
Tue Sep 21 08:03:02 EDT 2004

PLAYLIST:  "Houserockin' Blues"
WRQR   Rock 104.5
Wilmington, NC 9-19-04
FEATURING: BOB MARGOLIN "Down in the Alley" on Alligator

ARTIST.............ALBUM.........SONG.................LABEL

Hour 1

Bob Margolin, Down in the Alley, Brown Liquor---Boogie at Midnight, Alligator
Duke Robillard, Blue Mood, Born to be No Good, Stony Plain
Eric Clapton, Me & Mr Johnson, Kind Hearted Woman Blues, Reprise
Bob Margolin, Down in the Alley, Tough Times---While You're Down There---Down in the Alley, Alligator
Mike Morgan & the Crawl, Live in Dallas, Mother In Law Blues, Severn
Nick Curran, Player!, No Fun, Blind Pig
Smokin Joe Kubek & Bnois King, Show Me the Money, She Can Smell Another Woman, Blind Pig
Albert King, (va)  We'll Play the Blues For You, The Sky is Crying, Stax

Hour 2

Bob Margolin, Down in the Alley, Boston Driving Blues---Lonesome Bedroom Blues---Baby Can't Be Found, Alligator
Alvin Lee, In Tennessee, I'm Going Home, Rainman
W.C. Clark, Deep in the Heart, My Texas Home, Alligator
Bob Margolin, Down in the Alley, Big Tree Blues---12 Year Old Boy, Alligator
Ray Charles, Genius Loves Company, Sinners Prayer---Do I Ever Cross Your Mind, Concord
Phil Guy, Say What You Mean, Say What You Mean, JSP
Buddy Guy, Steppin' In, Trouble Blues, Silvertone

Hour 3

Bob Margolin, Down in the Alley, Dream of Nothing---Look What You've Done---Wee Wee Hours, Alligator
John Mayall & the Blues Breakers, Spinning Coin, When the Devil Starts Crying, Silvertone
Derek Trucks Band, Out of the Madness, Preachin' Blues, House of Blues
Duke Robillard, Temptation, Rule the World, Pointblank
Bob Margolin, Down In the Alley, Worried Life Blues, Alligator
Joe Turner & Jimmy W0itherspoon, Patcha Patcha Patcha, Kansas City on My Mind, Pablo
Hound Dog Taylor & the Houserockers, Deluxe Edition, Phillip's Theme, Alligator

For airplay consideration, mail c/ds to:
Doug Carlisle, WRQR
"Houserockin' Blues"
25 North Kerr Avenue
Wilmington, NC  28405