Playlist: 9/20/04 Blue Monday With Norm Rosen on 90.5FM WICN Worcester, Massachusetts

Norm Rosen inorm99@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 23:45:03 EDT 2004

Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
and Rootsmusicreport.com

Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
>From 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
The Bo-Keys     Back at the Chicken Shack       The Royal
Sessions        Yellow dog Records
Curley Bridges  Suite: watermelon       Mr. Rock and Soul
Electro-Fi
Clarence gatemouth Brown        Satin Doll      Timeless        Hightone
Joe Louis Walker        Tempting me     New direction   Blues
Bureau

Anson Funderbugh and The Rockets/Sam Myers      I’m shakin
That’s what they want   Blacktop
Mike Morgan and the Crawl       I got my eyes on you    I like
the way you work it     Blacktop
Mike Morgan and the crawl       I’m gonna love you      Looky
here    Blacktop
Anson Funderburgh and The rockets       Come on Through the
years   Black top
Earl King       Come on Parts 1 and 2   Let the good times
roll 20 of New Orlean’s Finest R&B classics     EMI
Sam Myers       Ninety Nine     Coming from the old school
Electro-fi
Bruce Katz      Greasy sticks   A Deeper Blue   Severn
Big Time Sarah  Train I ride    A Million of you        Delmark
Deborah Coleman Brick   I can’t lose    Blind Pig
Doyle Bramhall  Too Sorry       Cliff’s picks   Antone’s
U.P Wilson      Crosscut Saw    On My way       Fedora
Kim Wilson      If I should lose you    Cliff’s picks   Antone’s
Buster Benton   The Hawk is coming      Blues at the top
Evidence
Skeeter Brandon and highway 61  Blues down in my bones
I’m a man of my word    New Moon Blues
Roy  Brown      Let the four winds blow Let the good times
roll 20 of New Orlean’s Finest R&B classics     EMI
Eddie Bo        I’m Wise        Chicken Shack Boogie V  PB 105
Wynonna carr    Till the well runs dry  Jump Blues
classics volume 5       Rhino
The wildcats    Till the well runs dry  By the light of
day     Black rose
Big Mama Thornton and the Muddy waters Band     Big Black
Rat     Big Mama Thornton and the Muddy waters Band –1966
Arhoolie

Muddy waters    Rollin Stone    The Best of Chess Blues
Chess
Anson Funderburgh and the rockets/ Sam Myers    Ain’t
that lonely     Change in my pocket     Bullseye
Mike Morgan and the crawl       The wino song   Live in dallas
Severn
Sam Myers and Anson Funderburgh Hoodoo Party    Which way
is Texas        Bullseye
Sam Myers and Anson Funderburgh Mudslide        That’s what
they want       Black top
The Phone Interview With Anson Funderburgh      He will be
appearing at Union Blues        2 Union Square ( Union
Station)        Worcester Massachusetts Thursday Eve.9/23/04
Sam Myers and Anson Funderburgh I don’t play    That’s
what they want  Black top
Sam Myers       Burning Fire    Coming from the old school
Electro-fi
Sam Myers and Anson Funderburgh One Woman I need        Which
way is Texas    Bullseye
Sam Myers and Anson Funderburgh Rambling woman  Which
way is Texas    Bullseye
Carey Bell      When I get drunk        Deep down       Alligator
Howlin Wolf     Moanin at Midnight      Howlin wolf rides again
Flair
Howlin Wolf     I got a woman   Chess Blues Guitar      Chess
Lydia Warren    Early in the morning    The Lydia Warren
Band    LWB
Kim Wilson      Early in the morning    Smokin Joint    Hightone