Johnny Ace

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:39:19 EDT 2004

>From: Swblu4@aol.com

>Our foundation will be having an auction to raise money. Someone donated a
>78
>- Johnny Ace w/No Money and Pledging My Love - Duke #136. Does anyone know
>the value of this?

There's an old saying in the auction business that used to be tossed about
when someone would bring in a consignment piece, and wonder if we might know
what it would be worth, the answer was always, "Whatever it brings."  While
sounding slightly evasive, that the best way to look at it.
eBay has made many pricing guides obsolete, as more and more "rare" items
continue to surface.
chuck