Larry Taylor's gig calendar

Bonni McKeown bonni@barrelhousebonni.com
Thu Sep 16 10:43:18 EDT 2004

CHuck Winans wrote:

I'm much more interested in finding out where in Chicago Larry Taylor is performing on any sort of regular basis.  I see Eddie Jr. quite a bit and Tim is (and has been for a long time) drumming with Eddie Shaw.  But the Larry Taylor website lists no performance dates.  None.

Unless I'm just looking in the wrong section of the site.  Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

Sincerely,

Chuck Winans, President
Portraits In Performance Photography, Inc.
Chicago, Illinois
EMAIL: chuckone@sbcglobal.net
WEBSITE: www.pipphotography.com

> Chuck, I'm sorry you couldnt find Larry's calendar.  It's under
> "Calendar and Reviews" section of the website which leads to various
> tabs in the Sonic Bids EPK which leads to Calendar. I've been thinking
> of changing our website design, but havent had the money to do it and
> can't until we get more gigs... catch 22... So, in case you can't get
> to it on the web site www.larrytaylorbluesandsoul.com  here's the
> Larry Taylor Blues and Soul Band schedule:
>
> Sept. 16, 23, 30:  7:30 p.m. Pete Miller Steakhouse,  412 Milwaukee
> Ave. Wheeling IL  ;
> Oct. 1, 8:30 p.m.Pete Miller Steakhouse, 1557 Sherman Av.,Evanston IL
> Oct. 2, 9:30 p.m., opening for Big James and Chicago Playboys at Buddy
> Guys Legends 754 S. Wabash,  Chicago
> Oct. 8, 7 p.m., communty concert at Austin Town Hall, 5610 W. Lake
> St., Chicago
> Nov. 20,  Bethel Cultural and Performing Arts Center, 1140 N. Lamon,
> Chicago
> Dec. 10, Bill's Blues,  1029 W. Davis St, . Evanston  IL
>
> And yes, everybody, we would negotiate our prices.  We would be dumb
> not to state our top price first, isn't that how it's done?
> But of course we would have to charge full price for things like New
> Year's Eve. Larry is worth it!  Come and find out for yourself.

Sincerely, Barrelhouse Bonni