Playlist: BluesBeat,#518, Local Program 17-9-04, CRN Satellite Program 26-9-04

BluesBeat Radio bluesbeat@waltech.com.au
Thu Sep 16 09:37:14 EDT 2004

BluesBeat Playlist 518-17/09/04
The Latest And Best In Blues Music
5EFM FM 89.3 VICTOR HARBOR, 94.7 STRATHALBYN, 88.3 YANKALILLA S.A. - 120 minutes "The sound of the Fleurieu"
3HOT-FM 106.7 MILDURA, 90.7 ROBINVALE & WENTWORTH VIC, 87.8 COOMEALLA NSW. - 60 minutes
Mp3 Stream on the web Sunday from 4am-5am E.S.T.(Melbourne/Sydney time) 1300 GMT/UTC (1st Hour only) http://bayfm.linknet.com.au:8000/BayFM.mp3.m3u
1st Hour only also heard Sunday Mornings on the Community Radio Network (CRN)satellite 4:00-5:00am (EST)

Your Host: Geoff Pegler mailto:info@bluesbeatradio[remove before sending].com

Playlists can be viewed at http://www.bluesbeatradio.com

To Join The BluesBeat Playlist weekly email list send a blank email to mailto:bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

VICTOR HARBOR AIR DATE - Friday at 8-10pm 17-Sep-2004
CRN Satellite AIR DATE - Sunday at 4-5am EST 26-Sep-2004

      Seq Track Artist Track Title Album Title Country Year Label Label Number Length
      0 01 Steve White & The Barstool Pigeons  BluesBeat Intro Theme  USA 2000 BluesBeat Database Created by
      http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut   00:35
      1 02 Sonny Boy Terry Have A Good Time Live At Miss Ann's Playpen USA 2002 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6807 05:40
      2 09 Ray Charles  Sinner's Prayer Genius Loves Company USA 31/08/2004 Concord Records
      http://www.concordrecords.com  CCD-2248-2 04:25
      3 01 Cassandra Wilson Vietnam Blues The Soul Of A Man USA 2003 Columbia Records
      http://www.columbiarecords.com  5125702000 04:34
      4 04 Michael Powers  She's About A Mover Onyx Root USA 2004 Baryon Records
      http://www.baryonrecords.com  BYN002 03:34
      5 08 Pyeng Threadgill  They're Red Hot Sweet Home: The Music Of Robert Johnson USA 2004 Random Chance
      http://www.randomchancerecords.com  RCD-16 03:09
      6 12 Rick & The Goose  I Can't Be Satisfied Valley Of The Blues Australia 2004 Big Rock
      http://www.big-rock.com.au  BRCD/037-2 04:39
      7 13 Sonny Boy Williamson All Night Boogie Blues Masters Vol 12 USA 1963 Storyville
      http://www.storyville-records.com/  Stcd8012 02:50
      8 12 Lucy Desoto  Early In The Morning Low Down And Travelling Australia 2004 House Of Pain
      http//www.houseofpaintattoo.com.au   03:55
      9 08 Carey Bell Got To Leave Chi-Town Second Nature USA 2004 Alligator Records
      http://www.shock.com.au  ALCD 4898 03:41
      10 03 Gary Moore Merry Go Round Blues for Greeny UK 1995 Virgin CDV 2784 04:15
      11 01 Fleetwood Mac Watch Out Blues Jam In Chicago USA 1969 Rewind 480527 2 05:03
      12 03 Duke Robillard Love Is A Gamble Blue Mood: The Songs of T-Bone Walker Canada 2004 Stony Plain Records
      http://www.stonyplainrecords.com  SPCD1300 04:38
      13 09 Delta Moon  Shake Somethin' Loose Goin' Down South USA 15/06/2004 Deep Rush Records
      http://www.deeprush.com  DRD2000 03:39
      14 01 Ronnie Earl  Blues For J Now My Soul USA 2004 Stony Plain Records
      http://www.stonyplainrecords.com  SPCD1298 07:10
      15 05 Jerome Godboo  Strange Brew Pain & the Glory Canada 2004 Jerome Godboo http://www.jeromegodboo.com
      03:42
      16 05 Pinetop Perkins Chains Of Love Ladies Man USA 2004 M.C. Records
      http://www.mc-records.com  MC-0053 06:32
      17 15 Lefty Dizz I Could Get My Hands On You Chicago's Best West - And Southside Blues Singers USA 2004 Wolf
      http://www.wolfrec.com  120.807 04:27
      18 01 Mavis Staples  Step Into The Light Have A Little Faith USA 2003 Alligator Records
      http://www.shock.com.au  ALCD 4899 04:46
      19 10 Walter T. Higgs Blues And The Gospel Just A Few Miles To Go USA 19/06/2002 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6802 03:39
      20 04 Dave Arcari  Close To The Edge Blue Country Steel UK 2004 Buzz Records
      http://www.thebuzzgroup.co.uk  BRS012004 02:58
      21 09 Anne McCue  Roll Roll Australia 2004 Messenger Records
      http://www.messengerrecords.com  COOKCD313 05:55
      22 11 Pat Boyack  These Are People Voices from the Street USA 2004 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6808 04:00
      23 02 E.G. Kight  Nothin' Ever Hurts Me Takin' It Easy USA 21/09/2004 Blue South Records
      http://www.bluesouthrecords.com  BSR 0904 04:05
      24 02 Carlos Guitarlos  The Love I Want Straight From The Heart USA May 2003 Nomad Records NRCD-001 03:40
      25 02 Sharrie Williams  Travellin' Hard Drivin' Woman USA  Cross Cut Records
      http://www.crosscut.de  CCD 11080 04:44
      26 12 Jeffrey P. Ross Backstroke My Pleasure USA 2002 Doc Blues
      http://www.docbluesrecords.com  DB 6804 03:36

BluesBeat proudly uses Music Collector from Collectorz.com  http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut  to prepare my playlists.

If you wish to be removed from this playlist email,  please advise.
Cds & Bio material welcomed for use on BluesBeat.
Geoff Pegler
BluesBeat
PO Box 1008
Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
5EFM Victor Harbor, 3HOT-FM Mildura, CRN Satellite
mailto:info@bluesbeatradio[removebeforesending].com
Subscribe to the weekly BluesBeat playlist email list by sending a blank email to-
bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com  or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluesbeat/
Reporting to Living Blues monthly chart,Roots Music Report,Roots Music Report,Blues-dj,Blues-L,Blues-Oz,AMRAP and all supplying labels.

BluesBeat on the web in streaming mp3 at http://bayfm.linknet.com.au:8000/BayFM.mp3.m3u Sunday 4-5am Australian EST Time
Latest blues cds in the BluesBeat Library make an e-request, http://www.waltech.com.au/~bluesbeat/newrelease/