Blues-L Archive Help

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 01:20:25 EDT 2004

I did a quick search of the archives back to Jan 2001 for "CD" and
"label" and got a lot of hits but didn't see anything that applied. But
then you know how threads morph without a change in the subject line.
Maybe someone remembers or bookmarked the link.
--
maxdog

--
maxdog

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers