Playlist:Two For The Blues Louisiana Red Special

Arthur A. Schuna aaschuna@facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 15 19:18:50 EDT 2004

Last Saturday's show was a 2 hour feature on Louisiana Red including about
30 minutes of interview.  Red will be performing at Folklore Village just
outside of Dodgeville on 9/17/04.

Art

PLAYLIST - TWO FOR THE BLUES
WORT-FM, Madison, WI
Louisiana Red Special
9/11/04
Art Schuna, Host

Luther Randolph & Johnny Stiles/Crossroads/Cameo 45
Interview 1
Rocky Fuller/Soon One Morning/Memory of Sonny Boy/Chess (1952)
Louisiana Red/Bumble Bee/Sittin' Here Wondering/Earwig (1982)
Rocky Fuller/Rock Me Baby/Come ON Baby Now/Memory of Sonny Boy/Chess (1952)
Rocky Fuller/Funeral Hearse at My Door/Chess Blues Box/MCA 2-7
         (with Little Walter and Jimmy Rogers or Muddy)
Interview 2
Red's Dream/Low Down Back Porch Blues/Collectables (1962)
Country Playboy/Best of Louisiana Red/Evidence (1965)
I'm Louisiana Red/Low Down Back Porch Blues/Collectables (1962)
Freight Train to Ride/Best of Louisiana Red/Evidence (1965)
Interview 3
Standing At Your Door/Midnight Prowler/Tomato
First Degree/Walked All Night/Blues Alliance(w Lefty Dizz)
After A While/Brothers In the Blues/CMA (w Carey Bell)
Interview 4
Too Poor To Die/Millenium Blues/Earwig
E Street Bridge/Sittin' Here Wondering/Earwig
Orphanage Home Blues/Millenium Blues/Earwig
Hard Hard Times/Driftin'/Earwig
Midnight Rambler/Midnight Rambler/Tomato
When My Mama Was Living/Midnight Rambler/Tomato
Red's Vision/Millenium Blues/Earwig
Lanudromat Blues/Different Shade of Red/Severn

WORT-FM
118 S. Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703