Effective blues communications

Kate Hart katehart@speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 14 12:48:19 EDT 2004

As usual, Twist is the real deal.  I've known him since the late seventies,
and have to tell you, he was always swingin' for the guys that really play
the blues.  I live on the outer edges of the blues, peppering a R&B
sensibility....but listen to the man, cause he do know what the hell he is
talkin' about.
Kate Hart
http://www.katehartblues.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG]On Behalf Of
Twist Turner
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 5:22 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Effective blues communications

Richard,

Man what the f__k is wrong with you?

Maybe Mac wasn't able to get the kind of education growing up down south
as you were able to get.  I never asked him but for all I know he most
likely had to go to work in the fields to help support his family like
so many of my illiterate musician friends had to do. I happen to know
Mac, and he is a hell of a nice guy who does all he can and goes above
and beyond the call of duty to promote the blues in his area.  Attacking
him for his grammer is just plain stupid and makes you look like an
idiot.

What if Muddy, Albert King, James Cotton or numerous other illeterate
blues men tried to post here?  You gonna mess with them to to look like
a big man????  Give man a break, at least he CAN read and write(although
not perfectly).  I have no idea how some of my friends even get through
life never being able to read a word. I can read his posts perfectly
fine.  He gets his the point across perfectly well for me.   And I hope
he keeps posting after this stupid BS.

Don't you have a life or something you can go back to instead of messing
with people who may not of had the opportunites you did in life?

Honestly I'd rather have 20 Mac's on the list than a bunch of pencil
pushing pee headed peckerwood spelling checkers.

Twist Turner
http://members.tripod.com/~Twist_Turner/index.html

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org