Re:       KBA= Keeping a Blues Musician alive

pat boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Tue Sep 14 10:55:37 EDT 2004

LOL. A singer I once played with used to bitch about why the label we were
signed to never promoted the fact that he played with all these blues
legends (most were 2 or three songs at a jam session). A guy heard this
and told him, "In this business, it's not what you've done, it's what
you're doing right now."

Pat B

http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org