Effective blues communications

ROBIN BANK$ misschanteuse@yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 01:20:27 EDT 2004

--- Walter Potter <maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net> wrote:

> I have a CD Sam "signed." He took the marker and
> drew lines all over the
> place but I'll be damned if it resembles any
> language I know.

Maybe Egyptian Hieroglyphs... ;)

I too treasure my hand signed Sammy autographs as
opposed to the stamp (he does use one in most cases).
I think it's cool. I was thinking about making a few
tee-shirts of it for kicks! ;) Keep in mind that my
love and respect for Sam is as boundless as the skies
and as deep as the sea.

RB$ - been thru the drive thru bank to cash a check
with Sam, it took ages! Gotta love him!

Before
> anyone says, "Well, wha'd ya expect - he's blind,"
> my friend "Sir"
> Charles Atkins is also blind but can sign his name
> if he has a straight
> edge to work with. Some vision impaired people carry
> stamps with their
> signature to make life easier. BTW, I highly value
> the disk Sam Myers
> signed. It's unique in my collection and damn good
> music to boot!
> --
> maxdog
>
> "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
> -Will Rogers

=====
RB$
http://www.robin-banks.net