NBC: Re: Great Googly Moogly!!!

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:03:33 EDT 2004

>From: "P.W. Fenton" <pwfenton@p-dub.com>
>At 05:31 PM 9/13/2004 -0400, Mike Guldin wrote...
>>According to a news report today on our local all news radio, Michael
>>Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" will be re-released into theaters nation wide on
>>September 25th.  I'm not sure whether that will affect the award slant
>>(probably not), but it should sure ruffle some more political feathers!
>
>Mike,
>
>You may have misunderstood that radio report.  Fahrenheit 9/11 has never
>been out of release.  It is STILL in it's first run in the theaters.  It's
>got to end it's first release before it can be re-released.

However, a couple of prior releases never stopped Susan Tedeschi or Nick
Curran from being nominated for a  "Best New Artist" Handy Awards....
hmmm.   Getting the most votes didn't asure Gore a victory 4 yrs ago.  etc.
etc.  hmmm.  Nope,  it (as in damn near everything) usually ends up however
"money" wants it to end up.              chuck