NBC: Re: Great Googly Moogly!!!

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@p-dub.com
Mon Sep 13 18:12:01 EDT 2004

At 05:31 PM 9/13/2004 -0400, Mike Guldin wrote...
>According to a news report today on our local all news radio, Michael
>Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" will be re-released into theaters nation wide on
>September 25th.  I'm not sure whether that will affect the award slant
>(probably not), but it should sure ruffle some more political feathers!

Mike,

You may have misunderstood that radio report.  Fahrenheit 9/11 has never
been out of release.  It is STILL in it's first run in the theaters.  It's
got to end it's first release before it can be re-released.

Perhaps you heard reference to the upcoming DVD release on October 5th.

P.W. Fenton
New Port Richey, FL
http://BluesLand.Net - A comprehensive network of Blues related resources