Great Googly Moogly!!!

Mike Guldin stratbrt@comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 17:31:12 EDT 2004

P-Dub Wrote:
 Funny you should make such an allegation when, in fact, Mr. Moore has
> totally withdrawn his film from Academy Award consideration in an effort to
> get it on broadcast TV before the election.  Sometimes people's personal
> convictions are more important to them than personal profit.  I know it's
> rare, but it's not non-existent.

> At 12:31 PM 9/13/2004 -0500, J.J. Perry wrote...
>> And documentary is wide open this year, with Michael Moore pursuing best
>> picture for "Fahrenheit 9/11."

According to a news report today on our local all news radio, Michael
Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" will be re-released into theaters nation wide on
September 25th.  I'm not sure whether that will affect the award slant
(probably not), but it should sure ruffle some more political feathers!

Mike Guldin
Sellersville, Pa
http://www.mikeguldin.com