Re KBA: keep a musician alive

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 16:58:39 EDT 2004

And to fix the sad state of things more people need to go out to live shows. There are some folks who try to take more than their share of the pie such as greedy bar owners or unscrupulious agents but I think that the ultimate reason gigs pay so low is that there isn't enough audience on a reliable basis for the rates to go up much.
--
maxdog.