Re:       A little help from my friends

Dick Waterman Jinxblues@aol.com
Mon Sep 13 16:55:23 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/13/04 3:48:51 PM, ceagle@visnat.com writes:

> Hello zellers! I have an inquiry from a BluesWax reader that has stumped
> me.
> I thought that the Blues-L Brain Trust might be able to help me assist this
> reader. Thanks in advance. Replies on or off are fine. Stop by our booth in
> Telluride and say hi this weekend.

Hey, I'm going to have a booth at Telluride also.

The promoter (Steve Gumble) asked me if I had full length photographs of
artists standing or sitting. So I found him about a dozen of so and they are going
to be blown up to life size and placed around the grounds so that you can
stand next to a six foot photograph of John Hurt or B. B. King or Bonnie Raitt or
Taj Mahal, etc. I can't wait to get out there and actually see his concept in
person.

Dick Waterman
Oxford, MS
www.dickwaterman.com