KBA= Keeping a Blues Musician alive

Patrik Urbansson patrik.urbansson@telia.com
Mon Sep 13 11:48:29 EDT 2004

Eddie Taylor Jr. is a overlooked musician and he has played at our club and did a great job, btw his father played here as well together with Big Walter Horton but that was before my time.
Larry Taylor on the other hand is not convincing me with his solo effort, I would rate it as below average and not very interesting, he would not be booked by me.

/Patrik