Playlist: Honky Tonk Blues * 101FM * Brisbane, Australia

henry prokop henryprokop@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:15:04 EDT 2004

G’day,

HONKY TONK BLUES  # 557
The best BLUES, ROOTS and RHYTHM

PLAYLIST  for Sunday,  September 12th,  2004
BROADCAST  on 101.1FM  at  4pm in  Brisbane,  Australia
LIVE on the Internet  - http://www.101fm.asn.au

Producer / Host * Henry Prokop

Artist  * Song  * Album  * Record Label

C.C. ADCOCK * Y’All’d Think She’d Be Good 2 Me * Lafayette Marquis * Yep Roc
LIL’ BAND OF GOLD * Shirley * New Orleans JazzFest Live 2004 * Munckmix
C.C. ADCOCK * I Love You * Lafayette Marquis * Yep Roc
C.C. ADCOCK * What I Like (Womens) * House Rocker * Island
ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART * Tallacatcha * American Roots/ Modern Americana * MRA
TERRY REID * Rich Kid Blues * Terry Reid * Repertoire
CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE * Everybody Loves Me * Por Vida / A Tribute to the Songs
of
Alejandro Escovedo * Cooking Vinyl
ALEJANDRO ESCOVEDO * With These Hands * American Roots/Modern Americana *
MRA
RAFUL NEAL * Getting Late in the Evening * LaFayette Saturday Night * Ace
ALABAMA 3 * I’m Johnny Cash * One Little Indian
JOHNNY CASH * Home of the Blues * The Sun Legend * EMI
DAVE ALVIN * Black Haired Girl * Ashgrove * Yep Roc
NELS ANDREWS * Jesse’s Mom * Sunday Shoes * Little Kiss
BOBBY RUSH * Ninety Nine * Folk Funk * Ruf / MRA
IRON & WINE * Free Until They Cut Me Down * Americana * Uncut / Sub Pop
BROOKS WILLIAMS * House of Truth * Aliens and Strangers * Silent Planet
LONNIE JOHNSON * Long Road to Travel * American Roots / Rural Blues * MRA

BERNARD ALLISON  Special *  Interviewed by Mike Sanders

BERNARD ALLISON * The River’s Rising * Across the Water * Tone Cool
BERNARD ALLISON * Hang On * Hang On * Ruf
LUTHER ALLISON * Every Night About This Time * Love Me Mama * Delmark
LUTHER ALLISON * Sweet Home Chicago * Gonna Be a Live One  * Rumble
WILLIE DIXON * Walking the Blues * The Chess Box * MCA
KOKO TAYLOR * Evil * Queen of the Blues * Alligator
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN * Give Me Back My Wig * Live at Montreux * Epic
BERNARD ALLISON * Voodoo Thang * Hang On * Ruf
BERNARD ALLISON * Speed Slide * Storms of Life * Artemis
BERNARD ALLISON * Next Generation * Next Generation * Celluloid
BERNARD ALLISON * Baby Child * Next Generation * Celluloid
YUSEF LATEEF * Othelia * The Blue Yusef Lateef * Atlantic

The HONKY TONK BLUES  playlist  is received by Living Blues, Roots Music
Report,
Blues-DJ, Blues-L, Blues-OZ, BTR-Blues, AMRAP and all supplying labels.
                                     It’s also posted at
www.pacificblues.com

Promotional material may be sent to:
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Honky Tonk Blues
19 Davidson Terrace,
Teneriffe,
QLD.  4005
AUSTRALIA

If you DON’T wish to receive my playlist  please let me know,
And I’ll take you off the list.

Thanks for your attention,
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Brisbane, Australia ~ http://101fm.asn.au