KBA= Keeping a Blues Musician alive

~Patty~ pattykeyes@charter.net
Sun Sep 12 20:22:22 EDT 2004

I thought it was Larry (Hill) Taylor who is looking for gigs....
and Barrel House Bonnie is his personal manager (see below)
~Patty~

If you are interested in helping with my career, please email my
personal manager at bonni@barrelhousebonni.com
<mailto:bonni@barrelhousebonni.com>  or call 773-287-9525.  You may also
contact Jim Feeney who has been doing some booking for me,
708-867-5991.  And you're all welcome to  sign my guestbook, and order a
CD from CDBaby under "Larry's music" on my website

www.larrytaylorbluesandsoul.com <http://www.larrytaylorbluesandsoul.com/>