Playlist: 9/12/4 Sunday Morning Blues WYHY-FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5@aol.com USBLUE5@aol.com
Sun Sep 12 19:51:55 EDT 2004

10 A,M.

Glenn Davis / Blues on the Radio / Bone Apetit /  Moonfish (theme song)
John Lee Hooker / Funky Mabel / Face to Face /  Eagle
-
Craig Horton / Find Another Fool / Touch of the Bluesman  / Bad Daddy
Michael Powers / Successful Son / Onyx Root /  Baryon
-
Dave Alvin / Black Sky / Ashgrove / Yep  Roc
Paul Filipowicz / 199 Lonely Teardrops / Chinatown / Big Jake
-
David Jacobs-Strain / Girl I Love / Ocean or a Teardrop  / NothernBlues
Ray  Charles / Here We Go Again / Genius Love Company / Concord
-
Pinetop Perkins w/Susan Tedeschi / Since I Lost My Baby  / Ladies Man / M.C.
Records
Janiva Magness / Everything Gonna Be Alright / Bury Him  at the Crossroads /
NorthernBlues
11 A.M.
Jelly Roll All-Stars / Jelly Roll Strut / Must Be Jelly  – Live at WROX in
Clarkdale, Mississippi / Severn
Nora Jean Brusco / Going Back to Mississippi / Going Back to Mississippi /
Severn
-
Chris Cain Band / Wake Up and Smell the Coffee / Late Night City Blues / Blue
Rock’It
Chris Cain / Me & My Baby (Don’t Get Along But One  Day at a Time) / Live at
the Rep / CCM
Chris Cain / First Time for Everything / Hall of Shame /  Blue Rock’It
-
The  Blues Olives / Harder to Find / Juice / Spank Monkey
Michael Coleman / Phone Booth / You Can’t Take What I  Got / SAAR
-
Byther Smith / So Mean To Me / Hold That Train /  Delmark
Sam  Myers / I Got a Thing for the Voodoo Woman / Coming from the Old School
/  Electro-Fi
-
B.B.King / The Thrill Is Gone / Completely Well /  MCA
Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WYHY 95.3 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road