Dc Blues Festival pictures

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 11 15:48:59 EDT 2004

Last Saturday was the 16th Free Annual DC Blues Festival that was at the
Carter Barron Amphitheater here in the capital of the United States. The DC
Blues Society has uploaded some of my pictures documenting the festival to
its website. All of the pictures were taken with a Dimage A-1 (I used the
teleconverter for a few of these). Some color, shadow/highlight and contrast
adjustments made, and for a couple pictures, cropping to a panoramic mode. I
have found the A-1 solid for much of the concert photography I do. BTW, the
National Park Service, who administer the Carter Barron, even forbid press
photographers from using a flash. Some of the performers, Jesse Yawn, The
Nighhawks and Pinetop Perkins will be familiar to some or all.  No one is
identified. I just sent the pictures to the webmaster. He put them up on the
Society's webpage.  Enjoy.

http://www.dcblues.org/pics/2004_fest/index_2.htm

Ron