Chicago based blues

Karen Hanson karen.hanson@gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:28:48 EDT 2004

Just a note of clarification.... The primary market for my blues
writing will be the entire six-county Chicago
metropolitan area, and perhaps beyond. (Not just the south suburbs.)
In fact, I'm particularly interested
in hearing from north side folks, since I am less familiar with the scene there.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far. Keep 'em coming!

Karen Hanson
Ms. Juke

 Freelance journalist
Chicago, IL