Discount Bin Gems - Check These Out!

Steve Briggs steve@STEVEBRIGGS.COM
Wed Sep 8 21:06:42 EDT 2004

I'm in biz of making musician web sites. I only do it for acts that turn me on, and give me CDs and house concerts. There's a LOT of indie music that rocks out there, and is totally unknown. It's a shame. This list is a way to preach to the converted...

Listen to:

http://suzievinnick.com
http://kevcooke.com
http://rickfines.com
http://wildt.ca
http://jimi.ca
http://dylanwickens.com

...and about a zillion others. These people (musicians) need our support in order to keep doing what they do. Buy their CDs. See their shows. Southern Ontario is a hot bed of great talent...IMHO these artists should never see a discount bin, but that's marketing...