This Week in BluesWax

Chip Eagle ceagle@visnat.com
Wed Sep 8 16:57:12 EDT 2004

This week BluesWax (www.blueswax.com), the largest subscribed Blues
publication in the world, celebrates its 200th issue! Along with thoughts
and comments from our staff on that event, this week's issue features a
review of the Chenango Blues Festival. On our BluesWax Picks page T-Bone
Erickson reviews John Nemeth’s "Come and Get It;" Ann Rabson reviews Big Joe
Duskin’s "Big Joe Jumps Again;" Beardo reviews Ronnie Earl and the
Broadcasters’ "Now My Soul;" P. Kellach Waddle reviews Mike Sponza’s
self-titled release; plus reviews of Janiva Magness’ "Bury Him at the
Crossroads" and David Jacobs-Strain’s "Ocean or a Teardrop." Of course, the
HOMEPAGE features all the news that's Blues. All that and more, on BluesWax.

Our VENUE listings include thousands of Blues venues and festivals around
the world.

BluesWax is a free publication delivered via email to subscribers only each
Thursday. It is free, you may subscribe at www.blueswax.com. We never send
anything else or sell or trade reader information. You may simply
unsubscribe whenever you like. Nothin' But the Blues, Baby!

Chip Eagle
Blues Revue/BluesWax