Playlist: Blues Train 431, Radio Meppel, the Netherlands, 106.2 FM air and 104.1 cable.

Marc Frijlink / Blues Train Radio bluestr@tiscali.nl
Wed Sep 8 00:43:22 EDT 2004

Blues Train 431
Friday 3 September 2004
Radio Meppel, the Netherlands

This weeks featured album is Full Moon Lightnin' by Floyd Lee & His Mean
Blues Band on Amogla Records. Also check www.amoglarecords.com
<http://www.amoglarecords.com/>  and www.floydlee.com
<http://www.floydlee.com/>

Laura Lee - Need To Belong
Willie Walker & the Butanes - I Understand
Toni Lynn Washington - Are You Happy Now
Snooky Pryor - Harp Boogie
Luther Allison - You Done Lost Your Good Thing
Little Willie Littlefield - 12th Street and Vine
Snooks Eaglin - Traveling Mood
Floyd Lee & His Mean Blues Band - Don't Answer The Door
Floyd Lee & His Mean Blues Band - Mean Old Frisco
Floyd Lee & His Mean Blues Band - Full Moon Lightnin'
Pacemaker & the Blue Vanguards - Mean What I Say
JamBandBoozle - Carmen Miranda's Rights

That concludes this week's Blues Train. If you have questions or
comments you can email Marc at marc@bluestrainradio.nl
<mailto:bluestr@tiscali.nl>
You can read more about the Blues Train on our website
www.bluestrainradio.nl <http://www.bluestrainradio.nl/>