On this day...

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@p-dub.com
Tue Sep 7 12:04:45 EDT 2004

Thank You Maxdog for covering for me while I had no power.  I've had no
power since 7 AM Sunday and just now got it back at 11:30 AM Tuesday.  I've
got a funny feeling that Maxdog is now the person with no power as Frances
left me, took a dip in the Gulf and then slammed Mr Potter's town.  I had
my home boarded up tight... I think I lost 4 shingles, which is fine with me.
On this day in 1956, Pee Wee Crayton made his debut recordings for VeeJay
Records in Chicago, Illinois. The four sides were "Tie It Down", "Fiddle De
Dee", "A Frosty Night", and "The Telephone Is Ringing".

P.W. Fenton
New Port Richey, FL
http://BluesLand.Net - A comprehensive network of Blues related resources

Copyright © 2004, P.W. Fenton & Bluesland.Net, All rights reserved.