SF Blues Festival

Steve Edmonson edmoblues@comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 23:42:49 EDT 2004

The following is the schedule for Saturday, Sept. 25th at the San
Francisco Blues Festival:

Johnny Nitro and the Doorslammers                              11:00 AM

Big J.C. Smith
                                                            11:35 AM

Jackie Payne/Steve Edmonson Band                             12:10 PM

Mannish Boys
                                                            1:00 PM

Fat Possum Juke Joint Caravan                                     1:55 PM

Bobby Rush Revue
2:55 PM

Marcia Ball
                                                            3:55 PM

Keb' Mo'
                                                            4:55 PM

I hope any zellers in attendance will make themselves known.  I'm
particularly looking forward to seeing The Mannish Boys, oh, and getting
the chance to heckle Boyack of course!  Just kidding Pat, I'm looking
forward to seeing and hearing you in the flesh.

Steve Edmonson
edmoblues@comcast.net <mailto:edmoblues@comcast.net>
The Jackie Payne-Steve Edmonson Band
http://www.payne-edmonson.com