NBC: hurricane Frances update

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 18:20:13 EDT 2004

Hurricane/tropical storm Frances rolled through here today and didn't
seem to do much. The only injury I know of around here was me when I
slipped on the steps of my workshop after making sure the door was
locked. I've got some scrapes and some serious bruises from that one but
I'm not complaining. I guess PW has lost power down in New Port Richey.
I hope that's all that has him offline. Well, now it's time to worry
about hurricane Ivan. Anybody want to buy some Florida property?
--
maxdog

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers

http://www.thehungersite.com - http://www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com - http://www.therainforestsite.com
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com