Hurricane Blues

pam pamblues@earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 15:43:59 EDT 2004

Here in South Carolina, we cannot hold a candle (but have had
to use them a lot lately) to what is going on in Florida, BUT
we had Alex go through on July 31, about two weeks later,
Charley came through, then Gaston made a landfall here on
August 29th, now we have been getting the outer bands of
Frances of and on for the past few days, and seriously today
with tornados not far away -

My 5 year old grandson has summed up how we all feel -

Rain, rain go away
Don't come back another day.
We don't know what to do
You really are not cool.

Pam

P.S.  BLUES CONTENT - one of my favorite bands, Microwave Dave
and the Nukes from Huntsville, AL, was supposed to be here
last night but had to cancel due to traffic and weather
conditions.
Maybe that is absence of blues - WAHHHHHH!