( Correction) Playlist: Monthly Airplay Report To Living Blues Blue Monday, Norm Rosen, WICN, Worcester, Ma

Norm Rosen inorm99@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 10:29:05 EDT 2004

Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
>From 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
and Rootsmusicreport.com
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday

Big Mama Thornton with The Muddy Waters Blues
band-1966 Arhoolie
Mississippi John Hurt   D.C. Blues Fuel 2000
Nora Jean Bruso Going Back to Mississippi Severn
Duke Robillard  Blue Mood Stony Plain
Mavis staples Have a little faith Alligator
Sam Myers Coming from the old school Electro-Fi The
Bo-Keys The Royal Sessions Yellow dog Records
Various Artists We’ll Play the blues for you Stax
Larry Taylor    They were in this house AV Records
Joe Bonamassa   Had to cry today Premier Artists
Various Artists The United Records Story Delmark
Paul Oscher     Walkin  Alone with the bluesElectro- fi
RL Burnside     A bothered Mind Fat Possum
Floyd Lee       Full Moon Lightning     Amogla
*JW Jones Blues Band My         My Kind of evil  Northern
Blues
Gary US Bonds   Back in 20 MC Records
Charles Wilson  If heartaches were nickles Delmark
Johnny Winter   Two steps from the blues Johnny Winter
Columbia/Legacy
Etta James      Blues to the bone RCA Victor
Carey and Lurrie Bell   Second Nature Alligator

* Correction