Robin Bank$ to play CORNDOG Festival !

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Fri Sep 3 00:04:18 EDT 2004

"sultry retro lounge tunes"  Now if that aint corndog music, I'll kiss
yer a...
mike (extra relish please) m.

ps, last time I ate a corndog, I was listening to carnival music.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG] On Behalf Of
ROBIN BANK$
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 1:31 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: Robin Bank$ to play CORNDOG Festival !

The Corndog web site says about us:" They will be
playing some sultry retro lounge tunes"

I guess they didn't know how to spell BLUES! ;)

Or, I suppose I could look at it this way... My
performances have been called "sultry", the music we
play is "retro" and I have played it in lounges...

Naaah, it's just BLUES! ;)

RB$

--- "c.n." <cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> http://www.corndogfestival.com/homepage.html
>
> May I suggest a version of the Juke Jumpers' tune,
> "Give Me Somthing
> Fried," as an opening number....or "You Ain't
> Nothin' But A Corndog
> (fryin' all the time").
>
> See a picture of her band in action at
> www.bluesphotoblog.com .
> chuck

=====
RB$
http://www.robin-banks.net

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Archives & web interface:
http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.
http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org