Hurricane Blues

pam pamblues@earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 19:43:07 EDT 2004

Good Luck to all the Floridians, and we may have to include
Georgia and Alabama in that, too.  I went through a direct hit
from Hugo 15 years ago, and that was the longest night of my
life.  Two weeks without power wasn't fun either. Get
everything tied down in your yard, and make sure you have
green with dead presidents cash money - Banks will be closed,
ATM machines, gas pumps, etc. will not work.

Pam