blues quotes of the day.

Chefoblues@aol.com Chefoblues@aol.com
Wed Sep 1 14:41:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/1/2004 12:58:57 PM Central Standard Time,
pat@PATBOYACK.COM writes:

I though  todays' was pretty. You know, the nice momma duck and the little
duckies  (single tear). But for some reason the last couple of days I can't
get the  music to play.

Now that you mention it i couldn't hear the music either, i had newly
acquired SIRIUS on and thought maybe i just missed it, i'm not that sharp these
days (not that i ever was).  Seems old age is slowing me down, what i used  to
all night; takes me all nighhhhhhhhhhhhhht....oops wrong quote, what i meant  to
say is i can get up in the morning with nothing to do and only get half of it
 done.

sdh