UNAUTHORIZED FUND RAISING USING JIMMY ROGERS NAME

Kristopher Marentette tophicles@radiokaos.com
Wed Sep 1 10:48:23 EDT 2004

I've got a great idea.
Why don't the two of you shut the f**k up and we can all get back to some
more serious flaming.
This list is getting silly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG]On Behalf Of
Paul Nunis
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:34 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: UNAUTHORIZED FUND RAISING USING JIMMY ROGERS NAME

Since ( as you know) I've already taken this matter off list, as you
suggested, I'll continue that practice whether you honor it or not.

I'm guessing that zellers can look at your appropriation of Jimmy Rogers'
name, and your obtaining of my sign-up information through false pretenses
as part of a pattern.

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org