TBS MapleBlues September Issue Online

Lily Sazz mail@lilysazz.com
Wed Sep 1 10:34:46 EDT 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PLEASE POST

Dawn Tyler Watson makes her way from Montreal to play the Southside Shuffle
(Saturday, September 11, 9pm, Main Stage) and returns to Toronto for the TBS
Women's Blues Revue at historic Massey Hall on Saturday, November 27. She
will be sharing the stage at that time with Rita Chiarelli, Sue Foley, Ndidi
Onukwulu, Jackie Richardson and Serena Ryder backed by the popular Women's
Blues Revue Band - Lily Sazz (band leader, keyboards), Suzie Vinnick (bass),
Margaret Stowe (guitar), Michelle Josef (drums), Sarah McElcheran (trumpet),
Carrie Chesnutt (sax), Colleen Allen (sax).See
http://www.torontobluessociety.com/maple.htm for the whole story.

The Toronto Blues Society needs your help. We keep costs to an absolute
minimum. We depend heavily on volunteers --TBS has only two part-time
employees. But we do have bills to pay, and membership fees and grants don't
cover all the expenses. That's why we've created the 2004 Maple Blues Fund.
Every penny donated will help to keep the Blues front and centre in Toronto
and beyond. Please take a moment and visit
http://www.torontobluessociety.com/donate.htm for more info.

Now you can join the TBS or renew your membership, or donate online with
your VISA card. See http://www.torontobluessociety.com/join.htm for the link
to our e-commerce form.

Plus:
Loose Blues News
New and improved merch page
Johns Blues Picks
Live Blues Listings
Events Information
Top 20 from Let The Good Times Roll
Radio Shows
Archival back issues of Maple Blues
Links galore

Upcoming Events: Details at http://www.torontobluessociety.com/events.htm

September 18, 2004 - Blues in the Garden - Queen West Art Crawl
November 27, 2004 - Women's Blues Revue at Massey Hall
January 15-17, 2005 - The Blues Summit
January 17, 2005 - Maple Blues Awards

If you haven't already done so, please go to
http://www.torontobluessociety.com/bluesbook/add.htm and get yourself listed
in our growing online directory.

Lily Sazz
TBS webmistress