UNAUTHORIZED FUND RAISING USING JIMMY ROGERS NAME

Billy Allardyce blindman@THE-BLINDMAN.COM
Wed Sep 1 10:12:18 EDT 2004

Strange why this shows up in the membership list then Paul

thebluescaster

Active Stats
Total Cumulative Posts 73
( 0.27% of total forum posts )
Posts per day 0.5
Joined 8-April 04
Most active in The Blues Hangout
29 posts in this forum
( 40% of this member's active posts )
User's local time Sep 1 2004, 09:12 AM
Communicate
Email Private
Integrity Messenger No Information
AIM Name No Information
ICQ Number No Information
Yahoo Identity No Information
MSN Identity No Information
Personal Message Click Here
Information
Home Page No Information
Birthday No Information
Location No Information
Interests No Information
Posting Details
Member Group Probation
Member Title No Information

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:49:14 -0400, Paul Nunis <thebluescaster@YAHOO.COM>
wrote:

>No, my statement is very clear...I would never send you a penny, no matter
>who you claimed to be raising money for. Whether you can handle that or
>not, it is my right to decide who to give money to.
>End of story.
>
>Nice attempt at a red herring from your own actions and motives though, by
>bringing up a non-issue (I'm not a member of any kind at your forum) and
>then claiming that it shouldn't be brought up here, as though I had done
so.

>I think that should give the zellers a glimpse into what kind of person you
>are, and I'll trust them to make up their own minds as to how much money
>they want to send you in Jimmy Roger's name.
>
>And if anyone wants to contact me off list, I will be happy to give them
>the details of your earlier false representations using the Devil's Music
>forum in order to harvest names for your own purposes...
>
>Archives & web interface: http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
>NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.   http://www.lsoft.
com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org