"Greetings! from the Devils Backbone"

MT Leon mtleon@MTLEON.COM
Mon Oct 25 10:11:25 EDT 2004

When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more
hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever
been committed in the name of rebellion.
C. P. Snow

Attn:

Radio Programmers, Music Mngmnt.,

Please visit my site(s) to determine if I meet your criteria:
www.mtleon.com or  www.cdbaby.com/mtleon

I am currently being aired in 13 countries.....since last months release,
I would like to provide you  with a secure user name and password to
download the artwork and high quality zipped, mp3's at no charge, of my
self produced debut release. Postage costs and other market demands are the
biggest obstacle I have been facing. This co-operation would greatly
increase my ability to reach all of you.  I have been getting very
favourable comments from PD's and listners alike. Seeking management.

Peace, Love & Soul!
"MT"