Good Stuff

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 17:59:09 EDT 2004

So it's "lives in Austin by way of New Jersey/New York by way of Waco,
Texas by way of Gause, Texas?" Works for me.

One thing about her that struck me was how personable she was, just a
real nice person to be around, at least that's how she seemed to me.

Her web site is at http://www.ruthiefoster.com/
--
maxdog

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers