NBC: (long) Killer prices? Wal-Mart Wants $10 CDs

Blue Stew bluestew@gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 05:57:49 EDT 2004

I don't shop at Wallmart much...well I never have to tell ya the truth
but, isn't it pretty much the same as K-Mart, Quikee-Mart, No-Service
Mart and the rest of the marts?
The closest thing to "Blues" recordings that ever I've seen in these
places is "Blue Christmas by Elvis or, "The Blue Side of Jim Nabors".
What's to worry...or not worry about?

These places are meant for immigrants and old people that walk around
looking at cheap candle holders, Madonna lunch boxes and plastic
flower arrangements, not blues lovers.
mike